Hospital Fumigator Fogger Machine
Fumigation Fogging Machine
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Piece
|Chemical Tank Capacity||5 L|
|Type||Handy Fogging Machine|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5 L|
|Phase Type||Single Phase|
We ensure to provide good quality products to our customers.
Medical Fogger Machine
|Tank Capacity||5 L|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Material Grade||SS 304|
|Blower Motor||26000 RPM Motor|
|Dimension||33 x 41 x 23.5 cm|
|Range||Visible fog, 20-30 ft|
Micro Fogger pr ovides ex cellent control of droplet siz e, even for nearinvisible 7-10 micron droplets needed by concentrated ULV chemicals. The Micro Fogger can treat 2,000-4,000 cubic feet per minute, reducing application time and labor costs. And when you need high output and large droplets, the Micro Fogger is just as effectiv e. It can deliver up to 1 5 0 ml/min in a Mist of Range droplets used in humidification, dust abatement and sanitizing work. The advanced Micro Fogger can apply either oil- or water based chemicals. And it ’s easy to calibrate when changing liquids.
- Max. area coverage as compared to any other con ventional fogger.
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Body.
- Chemical Level Indicator.
- Comes with pr e-fitted liquid flow control valve for ease of use.
- 100% Con venient, Portable & Easy to use.
Cleaning The Fogger
Normal Cleanup: When Fogging is complet e, remo ve the suction tube from the liquid sour ce and operate the fogger for one minute with valve full open. This will expel any liquid remaining in the fogger's internal lines. T ransfer ex cess chemical from tank to an appropriate container. Cleanup of Difficult Liquids: A fter fogging a viscous liquid, emulsion or a solid suspension, begin with a normal cleanup (Step A). Then put suction tube into an appropriate solvent for your fogging chemical (water for waterdispersible liquid, kerosene for oil based liquids) and operate for 1-2 minutes flushing residual chemicals with clean solvents. Then again repeat Step A. Cleanup for Long Term Storage: Remo ve all the liquid from the tank to eliminate the potential for long term chemical attack on tank, suction tube or tubing. Then follow Step A or B.
- Humidification (Fogging Water)
- Odor Control (Fogging Odor Neutralizers, S cents or Masking chemicals)
- Applications of Insecticides
- Application of Germicides or Sanitizing Chemicals for Cleaning & Sanitation Purposes Control of Mold and Mildew (Applying Sporicides, Fungicides or anti- mildew Chemicals) These foggers atomize liquid into small droplets by shearing them in high turbulent section of nozzle.
A low rate [30-60 ml per minute] produces a dry fog of small droplets that float ex tensively and diffuse widely. Larger flow rate [120-150 ml per minute] produce prog ressively larger droplets .