Sahlis Haemoglobin Meter
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Piece
|Heamoglobin HB meter
|SAHLI H B METER
|Type Of Blood Analyzer
- Production Capacity: 100
Mission Plus Hb Hemoglobin Machine
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Piece
|Less Than 15 Second
|10 ml Blood Specimen
|145 gm (without batteries)
|137 mm x 79 mm x 26 mm
|Test Strip Shelf Life
|6-18mths unopened canister; 3 months opened canister
|Mini USB Port
|Wavelengths 525 nm
|b Measurement Range
|Units of Measure
|g/dL, g/L, mmol/L
|360 hours or 2,700 tests
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
Measure Hemoglobin (Hb) and Hematocrit (Hct) levels with the most affordable Hemoglobin meter with Lab-quality accuracy and precision! The Mission Plus HB Meter gives reliable results from a small drop of blood in less than 15 seconds.
All you need for 10 Hemoglobin and Hematocrit tests
- Mission Plus Hb Meter
- 10x Mission Plus Hb Teststrips incl Codechip
- 1x Lancing device
- 10x Lancets
- 10x Blood transfer 10µl capillaries
- 4x AAA batteries
- Carrying pouch
- User Manual
Why is Mission Plus Hb the best choice?
The most affordable Hemoglobin meter with Lab-quality accuracy and precision for Hb and Hct testing. The testing system provides results in less than 15 seconds and requires only a single drop of whole blood
Easy to use:
- Strip format offers accurate results and affordable pricing
- Device format minimizes contamination and provides sturdy handling
- Hemoglobin (Hb) and Hematocrit (Hct) results in < 15 seconds
- Simply insert a test, apply blood with a capillary transfer tube, and read the results
- Auto-calibration with code chip for added convenience
- 10 µL capillary or venous blood required
- Precise results equivalent to hematology analyzers
- Wide Hb measurement range of 4.5 – 25.6 g/dL with Hct range of 13 – 75%
- Quick data transfer via Mini USB port
Mission Plus Hb Setup and Testing protocol:
Before your first use of the meter we recommend that you read the user manual for detailed instructions on blood sample collection and usage of the meter. Also watch our instructional videos on YouTube and on our website to optimize your testing results.
Download our Quickstart Guide, which explains step-by-step how to do a test.
Before you start make sure you have the following:
- Mission Plus Hb Meter
- Lancing device and lancet
- Hb Mission Plus Teststrip & code chip
- Capillary transfer tube 10µl
- Alcohol wipe
- Protective Gloves
- The Mission Plus Hb is only for use by medical professionals.
- The test strips are very sensitive. Be careful not to touch the reagens area and always wear gloves.
- Do not use the test strips for more than 3 months after opening.
- You must follow the testing protocol at all times to ensure correct results.
Staff and User training: If you need further help, you can contact us and we gladly walk you through. We offer full documentation, including manuals, quickstart guide, video’s etc. Complementary user training and support is available in 5 languages (UK, DE, FR, ES; NL).Features:
The Mission Plus Hb Hemoglobin Testing System is intended for the quantitative determination of hemoglobin (Hb) and calculated hematocrit (Hct) in capillary and venous human whole blood. The easy to use portable meter analyzes the intensity and color of light reflected from the reagent area of a test strip or device, ensuring quick and accurate results.
The Mission Plus Hb meter provides results in less than 15 seconds and requires only a single drop of whole blood. The meter can store up to 1,000 results and records can be transferred to a computer for further analysis using the USB port.